The CampFire Forum Index The CampFire
A self-reliant living discussion board  
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem updating avatars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The CampFire Forum Index -> Board Issues & News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
irv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Problem updating avatars Reply with quote

Here's the message I get, no matter whether trying to load one from my computer, or link to one on an external site:
(New avatar is only 2.4k, and about 80x80 px, so size is ok.)

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/348833622499380fe0424e.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/pipedrms/northlandphoto-www/campfire/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 286

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pipedrms/northlandphoto-www/campfire/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/pipedrms/northlandphoto-www/campfire/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pipedrms/northlandphoto-www/campfire/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/pipedrms/northlandphoto-www/campfire/includes/page_header.php on line 485
Mahachippy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irv, I got no idea about that.

However, did you link it from an offsite host?

If it won't work, shoot me an email with your avatar and I'll see if I can upload it for you.
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 46:10

Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right. Show welcome and good cheer to all of true heart.

Live with no excuses. Love with no regrets.
irv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, linking to my personal website worked. That's good enough.

#smile
Mahachippy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, for some reason all avatars have to be linked off site to here...dunno why but they do.

It's baby Tux! #mrgreen
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 46:10

Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right. Show welcome and good cheer to all of true heart.

Live with no excuses. Love with no regrets.
Grey Wolf
Cantankerous Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh Noooo!!! Not anudder' dadblamed Penguin!!!!! #mrgreen
irv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grey Wolf wrote:
Ohhhh Noooo!!! Not anudder' dadblamed Penguin!!!!! #mrgreen

Well, after my previous one was blamed for all sorts of plague and strife and such, I figured a harmless little penguin chile should be comfortin'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The CampFire Forum Index -> Board Issues & News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: