The CampFire Forum Index The CampFire
A self-reliant living discussion board  
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Candies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gypho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Candies Reply with quote

Candies:

Fudge…

All fudge/candies will be $20.00 per batch this year. A batch is guaranteed to have AT LEAST two pounds… most batches make 2+ pounds; if the batch makes more, you get more; never less than 2 pounds.

I will add fruits or nuts to your fudge/candy (if it’s not in it already) for $1.00 more per batch.

– here’s the list:

Plain chocolate fudge
Chocolate Fudge with nuts – your choice of nuts
Black Forest Fudge – chocolate fudge with cherries
Vanilla Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge
Rocky Road Fudge – marshmallows, nuts (pecans) in milk chocolate fudge

Nut choices: Pecans, Walnuts, Peanuts, Macadamias, Almonds

List of other candies:

Divinity
Nut Brittle – Peanuts (pecans or walnuts $1.00 more)
Peanut Butter Balls *new recipe*
Hello Dollys – coconut, pecans, caramel and chocolate candy
Martha Washington Balls – coconut and pecans or almonds, covered in chocolate

As always, if you don’t see it, ask about it, I may have just forgotten it.

Shipping Information:

I will FoodSaver your order and ship Priority ($8.50 per box).

cajuncandylady@gmail.com
Mahachippy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIZ KIM!!!!!!!

I thought my mama was the only person that made Hello Dollys...those things are GOOOOD!!!

Question, could you do a sampler package that has multiple items in it (like brittle, divinity, fudge, etc.) or do you only do it by single items only? (I hope that makes sense!)
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 46:10

Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right. Show welcome and good cheer to all of true heart.

Live with no excuses. Love with no regrets.
Grey Wolf
Cantankerous Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woe is me!!!!! Thet' jes' ain't Right!!!!!! #lol
gypho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mahachippy wrote:
MIZ KIM!!!!!!!

I thought my mama was the only person that made Hello Dollys...those things are GOOOOD!!!

Question, could you do a sampler package that has multiple items in it (like brittle, divinity, fudge, etc.) or do you only do it by single items only? (I hope that makes sense!)

What a great idea!!!

But I don't have your snail addy.....

LOL
Kim
Mahachippy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miz Kim...I'll get it to ya' and get prices and whatnot later on this week when stuff slows down...most likely friday or so (if that's okay with you).

And ya' know what because I remember this thread, I had hello dollies in place of my birthday cake this year...YUM! #mrgreen
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 46:10

Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right. Show welcome and good cheer to all of true heart.

gypho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mahachippy wrote:
Miz Kim...I'll get it to ya' and get prices and whatnot later on this week when stuff slows down...most likely friday or so (if that's okay with you).

And ya' know what because I remember this thread, I had hello dollies in place of my birthday cake this year...YUM! #mrgreen

If I'd have been aware, you'd have had TWO sets! LOL

Kim
gypho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so ya'll know.... before now, all I've had is a tiny little ONE pound scale... I have one ordered (should be here any day) that will weigh up to 22 pounds.... I aim for accuracy. I will even weigh it before shipping and write the weight on the bag if you like.

Kim
Mahachippy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thank ya' Miz Kim! Though I helped my mom make them...she said put some graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of the pan.....yeah, I didn't really hear the "some" part and I dumped the whole box...needless to say there's just a wee bit much in the graham cracker crust area of this batch! #mrgreen They are good but kinda messy...but then again I suppose any good desert should be!

Mahachippy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypho wrote:
Just so ya'll know.... before now, all I've had is a tiny little ONE pound scale... I have one ordered (should be here any day) that will weigh up to 22 pounds.... I aim for accuracy. I will even weigh it before shipping and write the weight on the bag if you like.

Kim

Please don't write the weight on my...I dunno if I can live with myself if I knew how much fudge, divinity, brittle, etc. that I consumed right after I opened the box! #shakehead #mrgreen

Besides, I got no doubts about the quantity Miz Kim...you are a wonderful southern cook and last time I checked we southerners don't make no small dishes! As the saying goes around a southern kitchen table "If you walk away hungry, it's your own fault!"

gypho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mahachippy wrote:
gypho wrote:

Kim

Please don't write the weight on my...I dunno if I can live with myself if I knew how much fudge, divinity, brittle, etc. that I consumed right after I opened the box! #shakehead #mrgreen

Besides, I got no doubts about the quantity Miz Kim...you are a wonderful southern cook and last time I checked we southerners don't make no small dishes! As the saying goes around a southern kitchen table "If you walk away hungry, it's your own fault!"

I say that everytime someone visits my home!!!

LOL
Kim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The CampFire Forum Index -> The Flea Market All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: